To educate, empower, and act as a support base to the African American community and other underserved of Toledo, in the areas of education, health, employment, and cultural awareness in order to improve the overall quality of life.
The African-American community in the City of Toledo is to be an example and a catalyst for our community to improve the health, welfare, and spiritual well-being of its citizens.
Our Projected Outcomes
• To provide a document that outlines the prioritized needs in the African American Community and the best solutions to meet them.
• To utilize this document to assist funders in making decisions about future investments.
• To reflect the opinions and experiences of both African-American organizations and individuals.
• Prepare an analysis of the capacity of existing African-American organizations and recommendations for capacity building.
• Provide a list of recommendations for future follow-up of this endeavor.